How do I get my family members to stop calling me a nickname I hate?

I'm not going to say it here so no YA idiots call me it. But my family members have been addressing me by a particular nickname for as long as I can remember and I just hate it so much. I hate the sound of the nickname it is like the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard to me every time I hear it. My whole... show more I'm not going to say it here so no YA idiots call me it.

But my family members have been addressing me by a particular nickname for as long as I can remember and I just hate it so much. I hate the sound of the nickname it is like the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard to me every time I hear it. My whole childhood, I've asked my relatives to stop calling me that, but they just don't stop. My mother is the only one who addresses me by the nickname that I prefer, and family has heard my mom call me the preferred name, but still they all just call me the name I hate.

I tried to ignore them, but when I hear it so many times, my head just wants to explode. What can I do?