Can someone give me links to stories about people who succeeded through a group effort?

The focus is: People who have succeeded at making money/fundraising ONLY because they had help from people from their church group, community group, mission, school, friend network or other positive group effort. I need to do research myself and I must submit a bibliography with the article. Thank you.

I really need people who are not celebrities. Regular people who woke up one day and said 'I can do that'. The other person assigned to this is doing celebrities. We ARE working together so i will share my information. Thank you all again...and very much.

• 1 year ago

Thank you Gypsyfish. I know that I cannot cite Yahoo answers in a bibliography. I am not a child. I have no Idea why this was arbitrarily put in 'homework help'.

What I am looking for is links to articles etc, that I can then go to and read and, if the article gives me the information or data that I need, THEN I will properly cite it as a reference at the end of the article.

I mean, who would submit an article to their editor with 'Yahoo Answers' as a source?

• 1 year ago

You cannot cite Yahoo Answers in your bibliography. You need legitimate sources. You can look up crowdsourcing- I know the movie version of Veronica Mars was funded that way.