Odd chest pain?

I’m 24 years old, I’ve been dealing with this chest pain since I was 20 weeks pregnant with my daughter. My daughter is now almost 2. I haven’t had an episode since November of last year but just had one yesterday and today. When I was pregnant, this would be a twice a month or more thing. It starts as a tight pain... show more I’m 24 years old, I’ve been dealing with this chest pain since I was 20 weeks pregnant with my daughter. My daughter is now almost 2. I haven’t had an episode since November of last year but just had one yesterday and today. When I was pregnant, this would be a twice a month or more thing. It starts as a tight pain under my tongue and a dull tight pressure in my sternum area. It spreads to different spots, sometimes under my armpit, underneath my breast, or even in my upper sternum area on my chest. Sometimes I feel it between my shoulder blades and in my jaw. I’ve had several cardiac tests done, ekg, echo, stress test, holtor monitor (never caught the event), blood work you name it, all normal. This pain will last anywhere from an hour to 8 hours. It comes in waves like a come and go situation. Usually if I have it one day it’ll happen again the next day I’ve noticed. I haven’t been able to put any type of pattern to it. Otc meds haven’t helped much. The doctors have suggested it be either coronary spasm, Costochondritis, or esophageal spasm. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar thing?
1 answer 1