Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why do people think their a good person because they don't say something in certain situations?

So they think their so great moral people. They will not say something to your face but say it to other people. There is also the people who think their moral because they say things online but not ever in real life. Hell even thinking things is bad depending on what it is. Get of your high horse and stop acting like your so mora. Damn fool

That doesn't make you a good person.

Although it is better to be seen and not heard.

• df

They just have delusions of grandeur

We see our own faults the easiest in others.

What makes you think you are better than them? Who appointed you judge? Are you actually doing what you accuse others of doing?

Don’t believe what others tell you no matter who they are or how well you know them even if they are your own blood related relatives. Did they provide the evidence to support their claim to prove to you that the other person is speaking bad about you behind your back on text or something? Were they put on speaker phone so that you could hear them say terrible things about you? It doesn’t even matter if the one who told you is great friends with the people who are supposedly putting you down behind your back because the one who told you could be purposely trying to convince you that others don’t like you to control you and make you become dependent on them. The people who supposedly “spoke bad” about me wanted to date me while others wanted to be my friend and now I’ve lost them all because of the people who told them I didn’t care for them and talked crap about them when the truth is I never said a single bad thing about any of them.