I spent so much money on my mom’s credit card, will she know?

My parents are on a business trip for 2 weeks and i’m 16 and i’m being left home alone to do whatever and i took a picture of my moms credit card before she left so i can buy things without her knowing since she won’t be home to see any packages i order, and she left this morning with my dad for the business trip and i’ve already ordered 3 things using her card number that added up to 200$

I snook her card from her purse before she left and took a picture then put it back

Favorite Answer

definitely and you will have an angry mom when she comes back

• GEEGEE

Of course she'll find out when she sees her credit card statement. The companies can send proof of delivery, to your home, so she'll know they arrived and weren't mistakes.

• Eva

How stupid can you be? Of course she's going to know when she gets the statement. You'd better hope you didn't push her balance over her credit limit.

If they check their credit card account on line as I do they will becomes aware of unauthorized charges when hey check.  If they do not do that they will becomes aware of them when the statement arrives.

So eventually they will find out and investigate.  After the investigation it will be obvious it was you since they were shipped to the home address.

Best to confess to it, and stop doing it now.

At 16 you will not be going to prison, but you have ruined trust issues with your parents.

Good luck on getting this resolved.

...yes. Obviously she will notice, once she checks her credit card statement.

You will be going to prison soon.

• Judy

Of course she'll know, when she gets the bill. You didn't really think they wouldn't expect payment, did you? Where did you think it was going to come from, the credit card fairy? The credit card company will send her the bill for them. Cancel them asap - they might already be shipped so it might be too late, but return them It's going to be a long time before your parents trust you again.

Sure they will know immediately after they arrived at home, they will be very angry with you, you need to make words to apologize now.

• mokrie

Well dumb baby girl--she gets a statement of all charges made. You just guaranteed being grounded until you pay it back.

Definity they will know, most parents now get notified when their credit card is used, the other day my dad bought Starbucks with his credit card and got notified the next second. Also, how did u get hands-on their PIN and credit card?

• I snook her card from her purse before she left and took a picture then put it back