Boyfriend Gift Idea? Too Girly?

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I have this idea, but I'm not sure if its a little too girly for guys. The new cool thing is to embroider your shoes, so my idea was to get him new converse (his are getting old and looking bad) but then I was going to personalize them, like embroider his initial and my initial with a heart connecting or stars and cool designs on them. I know if I got a pair I would be really fascinated and happy with them, but would a guy be too embarrassed to wear them or would think they are a bit too girly for him. Just want to get everyones opinion. Thank you.

I think it would only be acceptable if he was the artistic type and did that to his own shoes. That's sounds so thoughtful though, you seem a care alot!

• Joe

Bad idea.  Try sports, work out clothes, something you know he needs/likes.

Yeah that sounds a little too girly. Get him a watch or something manly.

How bout a watch 

Too girly, sorry. I'm a girl but I'd not do that. It does sound sweet though.

Sounds cool I like that idea of yours

I an a trans women an he will love then bec thy come from you

Source(s): trans women

you can give him a deep hug or kiss. it will be the best gift for him. because girls lips is the sweetest things in the word.

• mokrie

He'll be too embarrassed to wear them. YEAH way to girly. Unless you embroider a skull or snarling tiger any straight guy would feel too gay.

I think this is something you should do for your own shoes because it does sound cute but definitely a no for a man.

Way to girly.