Is there a way to speak with the school about this child disrupting my daughter's learning without seeming offensive in any way?

My 8 year old daughter has a classmate who has angry outbursts to the extreme. She throws objects at people, yells at teachers, runs away and throws hourly tantrums. The list goes on. I'm aware that this girl might have a diagnosis of ODD, bipolar or another mood/brain disorder that causes behavioural issues.... show more My 8 year old daughter has a classmate who has angry outbursts to the extreme. She throws objects at people, yells at teachers, runs away and throws hourly tantrums. The list goes on. I'm aware that this girl might have a diagnosis of ODD, bipolar or another mood/brain disorder that causes behavioural issues. The teacher has to devote her extra attention to this child which takes away time for learning. When the kids are actually learning, the child could disrupt the moment any time. She is scaring other children with those violent tantrums. The teacher normally calls the principal and they'll restrain her if she gets physical. There's a special ed teacher but she's not always in the class. I don't think the girl is doing well in a typical classroom. There are alternative school programs available for kids like her, who cannot function in a "normal" environment. It's making other kids uncomfortable and they're missing out on the lessons.