Is it worth filing a complaint over being stuck in the elevator for 2 hours?

I was stuck in the elevator for 2 hours at my university! the ventilation was poor and I called for help but it took 2 hours for them to get me out and for the technician to arrive. The issue is if the air goes out and I could suffocate. My PARENTS are both very angry, They said that's TOO LONG and I... show more I was stuck in the elevator for 2 hours at my university! the ventilation was poor and I called for help but it took 2 hours for them to get me out and for the technician to arrive. The issue is if the air goes out and I could suffocate. My PARENTS are both very angry, They said that's TOO LONG and I should've called 911. I called the button that was in the elevator. They seemed so nonchalant about the whole thing, the person at the reference desk seemed very nonchalant and like she didn't want to call for help!
Update: how was I not in any danger? Did you read the question?