I found my married mom on tinder..?

i'm a 16 year old girl and i think something is up with my parents. My mum is angry that my dad is on facebook all the time and he doesn't use it for friending like every other adult, he uses it for the newsfeed/memes and my mum thinks he's talking to women on there.. My mum dropped her phone the other... show more i'm a 16 year old girl and i think something is up with my parents. My mum is angry that my dad is on facebook all the time and he doesn't use it for friending like every other adult, he uses it for the newsfeed/memes and my mum thinks he's talking to women on there..

My mum dropped her phone the other day and i picked it up for her and saw she had the tinder app on there phone so i set up a fake profile as an elderly man simply to swipe until i found my mom...and i found my mom, i have a screenshot of her tinder profile and now i've deleted the account i made. what should i do?