Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 months ago

I found my married mom on tinder..?

i'm a 16 year old girl and i think something is up with my parents. My mum is angry that my dad is on facebook all the time and he doesn't use it for friending like every other adult, he uses it for the newsfeed/memes and my mum thinks he's talking to women on there..

My mum dropped her phone the other day and i picked it up for her and saw she had the tinder app on there phone so i set up a fake profile as an elderly man simply to swipe until i found my mom...and i found my mom, i have a screenshot of her tinder profile and now i've deleted the account i made. what should i do?

First of all, I'm sorry that you have to got through something like this. It's upsetting. I think the best thing you can do is wait and see if theres more information on what's going on with your parents and then you can decide what to do with this situation. Ultimately its whatever you feel is best but I would gather up details first than making it worse because of quick assumptions. Best of luck to you and your future decisions. Best wishes.

maybe you could try adding her

You should learn how to troll better.

This is normal for troll moms. So you are good.