How to improve credit FAST?

Does anyone have any tips and tricks to improving credit fast? Unfortunately I had amazing credit, never missed a payments and then I took something out for my mother on credit. We did this whilst in a house move, we completely forgot all about the credit and missed all the payments. All the letters had been sent... show more Does anyone have any tips and tricks to improving credit fast? Unfortunately I had amazing credit, never missed a payments and then I took something out for my mother on credit. We did this whilst in a house move, we completely forgot all about the credit and missed all the payments. All the letters had been sent to the old address, we finally found out but by then it was too late. The account had roughly 6 late payments in a row and my credit had been destroyed to say the least. I went from 650ish down to 160 currently. I'm so upset, I feel stupid. Years of looking after my credit and it's all gone in a matter of months if that. I really want to get back on track, any ways to improve my credit would be greatly appreciated. Also I have heard there could be a way of getting the company to remove these reports from the credit agency is this true?
11 answers 11