See below?

I have recived a message hacker who wants $500 in bitcoins from me otherwise he will do who knows what to my computer Tuesday, and I do not know what he might try to do to my banking accounts if he gets into my email from my computer and gets into my email where I store information, can you help to protect my email, also I git and email about you deactvationg my accout my accout is: feegel2 in 24 hours if I do not hit a program which you sent to me, which goes into a blanlk site which asks me to sign in again

Update:

Are you going to shut down site tomorrow?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Change all your user names and passwords.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Steven
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

It just a scam and ignore this. You have tp use 2 step verification for gmail accounts.

Attachment image
  • 8 months ago

Definitely a SCAM, don't open their links and change your password ASAP.

• David
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Its a scam, stop panicking, the fact that you get to a blank website indicates that the scammers site has already been blocked. If you want to, run a malware and virus scan with malwarebytes antimalware just to be sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's just a fake email to try and get you to pay him money. I've gotten those emails with dire warnings what will happen if I don't pay them, I ignore them, nothing has happened.

• 8 months ago

It's a scam but while you don't open any link everything is okey.

• Eva
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Disconnect from the internet and there's nothing he can do. Use another internet connect or your phone to change your banking passwords and change the passwords on any other important accounts. It's unlikely the guy is for real, but why take a chance. You should make sure your computer and phone have good anti-virus, internet security, and malware protection.

• 8 months ago

Congratulations, you’re gullible. The link you clicked is a keylogger to steal your password. You need to change it.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Change your email password NOW. Never respond to unsolicited emails.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.