a payment has been taken from my account without my autherisation please refund me asap thank you?

• GEEGEE

You are in a question forum. No one here knows the specifics of you account or transactions. Contact the bank, the store.... whomever oversees your account and take the matter up with them.

• Betty

Ask the bank why they're thieving.

How did they get your account information??

You gave your authorization. When you signed up and gave the needed information to be charged you were told it would be automatically renewed when it expired unless you canceled. Since you did not, you now have it for another year.

You are on YahooAnswers. This is a question & answer forum.. not the right sight to request a refund.

Friend if somebody takes an unauthorized payment from your account what you need to do is immediately go to your bank or to your credit card company via the telephone and report an unauthorized transaction. Don't go to the person that made the withdrawal. Go to your bank first.

You need to contact whomever it was that the payment was made to.

I need a $19.99 authorization payment first.

I'll get right on that. Here's an unspecified sum of Monopoly money, wired directly to some random account for which I have no information.

By whom? You expect some random person on a Q&A website to send you a refund? Come on man.