SJ asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 months ago

I am losing all my receipts of purchases . How can I save everything electronically ? How to use it for returning ?

heres something even better. If you have an android cellphone, get the app called unique scanner.

Next time you get a receipt just hold it against your phone's screen and it'll make a copy of it much like how a scanner works

A scanner sounds good.I would go by the opinion of others here.Scan the receipts and keep the copies in a back flash drive for records.Their was problem that you canned your receipts.It is a scanner too and the software that comes with organizes the receipts for you.It was a tv commercial.

• David

Many businesses will send you an electronic receipt by email

Those that don't - scan or take a photo with your cell/mobile phone and then transfer them to a computer with a folder marked receipts

If you want to return simply print off the receipt

< How can I save everything electronically ? >

Take a picture with your phone

Get a scanner and use that.

Most printers today include the ability to scan in a document. Scan in all your receipts. If you need one, print in out from the scan.

There is no way to have them automatically saw up electronically because not every business offers that ability. Those that do each do it different and normally require you to sign up for that service and use some kind of card they have to swipe each time to link the receipt to your account,

• Matt

Make an album on your phone and take pics of them maybe?

Source(s): Not sure if thats suffecient