Will my parents know I bought stuff on their credit card?

I’m 15 and my parents are gone for 10 days in a business trip so i ordered 20$ computer RAM for my computer and a 20$ windows 10 disk, i took a picture of my mom’s credit card a few weeks ago and i ordered everything today, will they find out

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

definitely and if you didnt want them to know then dont do it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Carmen
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Unless they are blind yes they will know and why would you mistreat them and lose their trust by running their cards up without asking? Very unloving and disrespectful toward them on your part appreciate your parents honor them however old they are and you otherwise you are not showing natural affection and will reap what you sow.

• Pam
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

They most certainly WILL find out because the charge will be on their statement. First of all, THAT'S STEALING and 2nd of all, that's CREDIT CARD FRAUD WHICH IS A CRIME! Stop doing that!!!!

• 9 months ago

Fess up now or they may report the cards as stolen or these transactions fraudulent...which could end up with you in some actual legal trouble...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eva
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Of course they will when the statement comes.

• 9 months ago

Of course they will. Your parents get a statement that shows charges made to the card because they have to pay it off. It's not free money. You've now committed fraud.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

prison is in your future.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It is not legal to use your parent's credit card without his or her expressed permission. Doing so can have legal consequences for you as well as cause your parent to pay fees for unauthorized charges.

When your parents see unauthorized charges on their statement and don't realize you made these purchases, they will likely report the matter to their credit card company. The bank can hold your parents responsible for up to $50 of an unauthorized charge on a credit card. Some banks waive this maximum and don’t hold a cardholder responsible for any unauthorized charges. If you use your parents’ credit card number to make a purchase but you didn’t swipe it at a point of sale, your parents won’t be responsible for any of the charge.

• 9 months ago

1. windows 10 costs $100 (anything less than that is likely to be a fake key)

2. they will find out as normal credit cards send a purchase report. they just have to check their bank.

• 9 months ago

Stealing from your parents. Lovely. Confess as soon as they get home AND pay them back ASAP or your conscience will eventually drive you insane. That is if you have a conscience?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.