My MOH wants to step down 2 weeks before the wedding because she doesn’t want to ruin my wedding photographs, should I let her?

My best friend works for the police. She’s well respected in what she does. As a result of her job, both my fiancé and I knew there was a chance she could get hurt before the wedding and have bruises or whatever in our wedding pictures due to the type of work she does. She’s only come out of hospital yesterday... show more My best friend works for the police. She’s well respected in what she does. As a result of her job, both my fiancé and I knew there was a chance she could get hurt before the wedding and have bruises or whatever in our wedding pictures due to the type of work she does. She’s only come out of hospital yesterday after being assaulted at work. She’s covered in bruises, her arm’s broken in two places and she’s got cuts to her face and hands. She’s turned around and said that she wants to step down from being my MOH, but I don’t want her to. She thinks I’ll be ashamed of my pictures if she’s there all bruised and battered when it’s far from the truth. I’m proud of her, she’s fearless and I do wish I was more like her. It’s why I asked her to be my MOH, because she’s the only one who would talk sense into me if I got cold feet about marriage.