My wife only said yes to our first date because I drove a Corvette. Now she says get rid of it or she’s leaving me? What should I do?

She told me that she wouldn’t have gone out with me had I not owned a Corvette. This car I inherited from my grandfather. We worked on cars together and this car is the last thing I have to remember him by. It’s a 2005 and my wife thinks it’s “old and ghetto”. With that said, she is the love of my life. My soul... show more She told me that she wouldn’t have gone out with me had I not owned a Corvette. This car I inherited from my grandfather. We worked on cars together and this car is the last thing I have to remember him by. It’s a 2005 and my wife thinks it’s “old and ghetto”.

With that said, she is the love of my life. My soul mate. I would do anything for her, but selling my grandfathers Corvette? I told her how much the car means to me, but thinks ombré being overly sentimental.