Morgan asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 year ago

How to skip school?

My other one got taken down. I’m not even gonna give an explanation for this one. I just need tips. Leave rude comments you will be blocked.

Here's a rude comment,  Go bang your head against the wall until you smarten up.  You're the rude one.  Just go to school or you'll end up a crack ho

• PAMELA
    1 year ago

It is not rude dear, but to be successful in life you do need a good education,do yourself a favour and go to school, yes it is boring, annoying,you think it is a waste of time, but in the future you will be pleased that you attended.

1 year ago

If you cannot figure this out on your own, then clearly you need to stay in school. Making threats to people who give you answers you don't like is pathetic BTW.

• D_21
    1 year ago

Depends on how you normally go to school. Do your parents take you? Do you ride a bus? Do you walk?

You could try calling yourself in sick to the office. Kind of a one time only thing though.

• 1 year ago

Skipping school is easy. Just don't go. Consider the consequences.