Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 months ago

What are some productive things to do on my phone other than petitions, make music, donating, social networking, and giving advice to others?

Trust I do way more productive off of my phone than what you could imagine.... I’m just looking for more ideas about doing good on my phone. So please don’t give me a vague response like get out and do something off your phone cause I already do that. I want ideas for things on my phone please and thank you.

Favorite Answer

Write and edit a novel/script/screenplay

Manage a schedule.

Write code.

Maintain reminder lists for a groups/teams, with status updates.

Reading a book off of the Kindle app or watching Netflix :)

What a commercial for yourself! You see yourself as so virtuous, that you felt the need to post the same "question" three times. Go massage your ego elsewhere. No one wants to listen to you crow.

Take online classes

Is trolling on yahoo still worth it?? Congratulations *****-*** person you just earned yourself a one-way ticket to hell because we're gonna find you and kill your ***** *** and nobody can or will save you from us we're apart of a secret high-trained elite and covert troll-hunting group on yahoo linked to S.E.T.H. and we conduct counter-trolling operations all around the world 24/7 and we have been watching you and all the other trolls very carefully.You trolls are like a ******* disease and we're the cure we're here to exterminate you *****-*** trolls from yahoo permanently we're gonna hunt you down and shut down all your accounts.We show no mercy.If we was you we'd start digging our graves because you just ****** with the wrong people on the wrong website and now we're coming for you and all trolls on yahoo.As we speak I'm tracing your IP address to your exact location.Be aware that there will be no safe-haven on yahoo and nowhere to hide.You should've thought twice before you became

Source(s): a troll and now you gotta pay the price. We can be anywhere at anytime. https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=MV... C.A.T.O. ( Covert Anti-Trolling Operations )