What would you say the best dirt bike brand is and why?

Okay so my favorite was the yz but the bottom ends on the f's seem to be going on a lot of em around. I even rebuilt a 426f from bottom up recently. Seems the cranks are breaking farily easy and theres been a lot of grenading the engines happening with yz. I had the yz250 and a yz100 both were great bikes. 2... show more Okay so my favorite was the yz but the bottom ends on the f's seem to be going on a lot of em around. I even rebuilt a 426f from bottom up recently. Seems the cranks are breaking farily easy and theres been a lot of grenading the engines happening with yz. I had the yz250 and a yz100 both were great bikes. 2 stroke. The ttr125L was a fun bike I recently got rid of a ttr230... no kick lever? Cmon! I'm all set with buying battery after battery. So I got a honda xl500r... that bike fun!! Developed a tick tho it was old and then the muffler baffle started rattling. It broke. Only way to fix was to cut the muffler on that old bike and reweld :( gasket leak and then the kick lever spring broke. I loved that bike started first kick every time like my old 90 suzuki dr650. (One of the most reliable bikes Ive had yet and still have) i have had the drz125 nothing but problems for me... the ktm 350 is a bike I recently got. An 86 kicker on left side. I am loving this bike!! 2 stroke enduro. I had the ts250 too and that was also a fun bike. Ive had more but tell me what would u say your favorite brand has been and 2 stroke or 4 and why?
3 answers 3