What should I do?

So I went out and disposed some trash to my trash bin an hour ago (10:30 where I live) and I noticed that my neighbor's garage door is open. I tried closing it with the keypad but it didn't close. So I tried knocking on her door a couple times but she didn't open. It's 12:00 am right now and I know... show more So I went out and disposed some trash to my trash bin an hour ago (10:30 where I live) and I noticed that my neighbor's garage door is open. I tried closing it with the keypad but it didn't close. So I tried knocking on her door a couple times but she didn't open. It's 12:00 am right now and I know it's so late at night so she must be already in deep sleep because all the lights are off. She doesn't have a doorbell which is strange but what should I do? I don't want her to lose her stuff in her garage. I live in a safe neighborhood. No break-ins have been reported in years but still robbers/looters can break in at anytime of the night. Should I just leave a note on her door saying that I tried knocking on her door but no answer and I tried closing the garage with the keypad but it didn't close? Would that be a good idea? Would it be safe? I mean if she finds out that I touched the keypad, she would think that I was trying to steal her stuff. Your thoughts guys?
13 answers 13