Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

why is life so hard for smart people?

Why is life so hard for smart people? I have literally had it with simple-minded people and their stupid mindset to not being open-minded to these amazing products and services that I have to offer. I offer real value for people, but most are so stupid and simple-minded to the point where I could literally find no other way to explain it to them simpler for their monkey brains being able to comprehend the words that are coming out of my mouth.

is it me or does it seem like anybody who is Rich and successful in this world seems like they have half a brain cell stem for a brain? or the ones who are smart, seems like they're just lucky and we're at the right place at the right time when it came to contributing to their wealth.?

I'm literally getting sick and tired of super smart and super savvy people like me having to break their ****** necks just to get a few deals. meanwhile we have all these pea-brained ape like people making a good living and having more business than they can handle.

Im by no means struggling, I live comfortably for the most part. Im just envious of idiotic human beings that seem to be drowning in an overly abundant business lifestyle, when you can clearly tell that they have a low IQ and aren't very smart or unique in what they do. Completely sick of it.

you use 'dumb people everywhere like a tossaway

the smarties understand a lot of people out there may have less native smarts than them,but still deserve of polite humanity, in jobs dealing with customers,a sales prospect,kids in the classroom,,

my guess is you are less genius than the smarty you claim to be

subconscious prejudice approaches to life maybe? like assumable heritage? ugly.. lol im from san gabriel.. like higher than doctors of philosophy.. im an elite ;) but yeah.. and of course fear. why do you ask questions when you already know? stop being weird and appreciate whatever you ought to appreciate cuz im not gnn be here forever..

It sound like you have a ego problem. Don't worry about other people, focus on yourself and surround yourself with the people that has same mindset of you

>is it me?

Yes. It's you.

Smart? Clearly you haven't approached your target market correctly then. Offering it too broad spectrum is not going to get you pinpointed sales. Decide WHO is your niche market and focus towards them.

Perhaps your 'amazing' products aren't so amazing or can be found elsewhere at better cost. You may be advertising to those who don't need them, or who can live without them. Or you cut down your customers verbally or in your advertising since you consider them stupid? People understand when someone talks down to them.

• GEEGEE

Maybe they ARE the smart one for poo pooing your sales pitch and product. We can't know without hearing the pitch or at least seeing the product / service you are selling. Please, more information.

• Judy

Uh, maybe they're smarter than you think they are. Or maybe it's your attitude.

Super smart and super savvy people don't need to break their necks for a few deals...

Also, I would love to know what you happen to be selling...

I'm with you. There are so few of us left.

• BJJ

O Lord it's hard to be humble

When you're perfect in every way

But I'm doing the best that i can