Why is life so hard for smart people?

Why is life so hard for smart people? I have literally had it with simple-minded people and their stupid mindset to not being open-minded to these amazing products and services that I have to offer. I offer real value for people, but most are so stupid and simple-minded to the point where I could literally find no... show more Why is life so hard for smart people? I have literally had it with simple-minded people and their stupid mindset to not being open-minded to these amazing products and services that I have to offer. I offer real value for people, but most are so stupid and simple-minded to the point where I could literally find no other way to explain it to them simpler for their monkey brains being able to comprehend the words that are coming out of my mouth.

is it me or does it seem like anybody who is Rich and successful in this world seems like they have half a brain cell stem for a brain? or the ones who are smart, seems like they're just lucky and we're at the right place at the right time when it came to contributing to their wealth.?

I'm literally getting sick and tired of super smart and super savvy people like me having to break their ****** necks just to get a few deals. meanwhile we have all these pea-brained ape like people making a good living and having more business than they can handle.

Im by no means struggling, I live comfortably for the most part. Im just envious of idiotic human beings that seem to be drowning in an overly abundant business lifestyle, when you can clearly tell that they have a low IQ and aren't very smart or unique in what they do. Completely sick of it.