My new job making me sick? *WILL AWARD BEST ANSWER*?

3 weeks ago, I started a new job at Panda Express and ever since, I keep getting physically ill. The first week, I got a fever and had a bad headache for a couple days, then that subsided and I felt fairly okay. The second week, I got a fever and headache AGAIN and had to go home early and actually call off for a shift. Then, in the third week, I got a headache during a shift and it’s been killing me ever since. I’ve never been sick this many times in a row and I’ve definitely never had this many headaches before. There have been other lifestyle changes like the fact that Uni started as well, but this is my 4th year and it’s not really anything new. So I don’t know what to do! Should I keep track of it? What if my job is making me ill? Should I quit if it is?

If you are sure it is in fact the job is making you sick, you have to quit ASAP. Your Health is everything. It affects your opportunities for lifestyle, wealth, love, happiness etc. Although the health issues may seem minor at present, they could have long term effects which woul be even harder to resolve.

Find another job/freelance and consider keeping healthy as a priority.

I would be out there looking for another job.

If it is highly intolerable walk out and go to a temp agency which will give you a job right on the spot

Might be msg........

Yes, you should quit. The food is disgusting. I bet it is something in it that is airborne and being there for several hours is too taxing on the body.

Might be msg

Minum length of an answer is 15 characters

Where do you work at

I wanna be sick too

.

Are you eating the food? Stop eating the food and see if that resolves the problem.

• hamel5

Might be the MSG . Get a new gig

• Pam

The first thing you should do is see a doctor and tell him about your systems. Trying to figure out what's going on with you on Yahoo answers will not serve you well. You need the advice of a medical professional to figure out what's going on with you.

• You likely have allergies to some of the food there. Maybe go to your doctor for an allergy test.

Since the issue has persisted for a while, I would recommend you find a new job but put up with your current job until you find a new job