My crush asked me to homecoming but I don't know if he likes me as a friend or more than friends.?

He had my best friend and brother take me to taco bell after school and then we ate food and when I was walking out to leave he walked up with a handmade sign that said: "Let's taco bout' hoco". I said yes(of course) but I don't know if he is asking me as friends or as a date. He has always been friends with my brothers so we hang out a lot but I never expected him to like me. We have an inside joke where we call each other a "snack" every time we see each other. I don't want to ask him and make things awkward.

1 year ago

Here are a few telltale indicators the guy you have your eyes on wants to be more than friends. Take a look and see whether or not you think this man is totally into you. before homecoming hint to go out on a date and see what he says [this will let u know what u dealing with..If you are getting quality attention from a man, then he is totally into you.

if a man is into you, he is going to make you feel like everything you say is golden.