Updated question: will $200 be enough for 1 week in New York City?

I had previously asked if $1200 would be enough for days, but it seems it isn’t enough. So I decided to try to make this possible New York trip to a week. 2 days dedicated to flying there and back home (flying from Chicago). I have seen some great bundle deals (flight+hotel) on Expedia and orbitz such as $500-$700... show more I had previously asked if $1200 would be enough for days, but it seems it isn’t enough. So I decided to try to make this possible New York trip to a week. 2 days dedicated to flying there and back home (flying from Chicago). I have seen some great bundle deals (flight+hotel) on Expedia and orbitz such as $500-$700 and some of these hotels have great reviews. I mostly wanna see the main attractions on this possible trip to New York such as the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. I don’t really like to eat in fancy restaurants but I wouldn’t mind 1 or 2 that can be expensive and good. I’m just wondering if $2000 would cover all of that? 1 week (really 5 days because 2 days are flying).
Update: Its $2000! not $200. its a typo