Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 3 months ago

When is the PlayStation 5 coming out?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hopefully not till 2021 or never LOL because honestly I think the PS4 has good enough capabilities for a game to look real, I think it's pretty stupid that they're coming out with a PlayStation 5 it just doesn't make sense and if they don't make it backwards compatibility for PS1 PS2 and PS3 and PS4 games then it's not worth getting and paying like $600 for.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When they want it too, but makes you wonder. Will the remake of FF 7 be on the PS 5 as a selling point?

• 2 months ago

If you can’t find the answer yourself within the first 30-60 seconds with google, what makes you think everyone would know that detail?

Sony themselves said they’re just working on it.

Chances are, they won’t release it until fall of next year at the EARLIEST. If not then 2021 or 2022.

They always seem to release a new console every 6-7 years.

PlayStation - 1994 (in Japan) and 1995 (US/Canada)

PlayStation 2 - 2000

PlayStation 3 - 2006

PlayStation 4 - 2013

So it makes sense they won’t release the next console until next year at the earliest.

• opurt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All Sony has said is that they're working on the PS5, and nothing's coming out before the summer of 2020.

Anything beyond that is rumours and guesswork, though it's likely to come out in late 2020 or sometime in 2021. Microsoft has already announced that they're releasing their next Xbox (codenamed Scarlett) in late 2020, probably November, and Sony wouldn't want to give them too much time as the only "next-gen" console.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Sony hasn't officially announced it yet. Some rumors say at the end of next year where others say in a few years. Until Sony confirms or denies it, everything is just speculation.

• P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

the PS5 is coming out Fall 2020

• 3 months ago

Who cares really, its going to be outdated when it comes out. Just get a PC you can always upgrade them on a monthly basis for best performance

• Joseph2 months agoReport

I don't want to play on a f****** computer screen I'd rather play on a big TV and play my games

• 3 months ago

1 year I think but idk for sure maybe 1.5

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.