How is medication in Africa?

My boyfriend and I plan to get married. He’s a black Nigerian man and I’m a white Australian woman in our thirties. None of that matters, since he’s not scamming me. I have very little money and we both know I can’t sponsor him because I’m incapable of working full time, because of my mental illness. I know... show more My boyfriend and I plan to get married. He’s a black Nigerian man and I’m a white Australian woman in our thirties. None of that matters, since he’s not scamming me. I have very little money and we both know I can’t sponsor him because I’m incapable of working full time, because of my mental illness. I know that if we get married next year, we will have to go back to his country to live there. I have mild schizophrenia. I’m living a very normal life in Australia, with many friends, family and a responsible part time job as a carer. What I worry about is becoming a crazy person in Africa if we can’t afford my medication from the big cities. Is it true that they sell them all in Africa, so I won’t become a threat to myself or anyone else?
2 answers 2