Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCruise Travel · 9 months ago

Your invited to a destination Birthday cruise. Do you still get a gift.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Den B7
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and it had better be an awesome one at that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes, Cynthia - you still get them a gift. Doesn't have to be big and expensive, but something

• 9 months ago

If the person inviting you is paying, then that is their gift to you. You can then afford to buy them a gift as thanks for the cruise!

• 9 months ago

If you are paying for the cruise...............then a little extra gift isn't going to break you.

I assume anyone throwing such a party, would of course invite people they know can afford such frivolity

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I am responsible for getting to and from. IE: flight, cruise and transfer to and from ship. Do I still get them a gift.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

UPDATE on this answer. If they invite you and expect you to pay, then it is not much of an invitation. In fact, it is a Horrible one. I would refuse.

• cynthia9 months agoReport

Well I guess I should’ve proof read my post. Because some one got their panties in a bunch. I was invited and expected to pay my own way. Do I get them a gift?

• 9 months ago

Depends whether you're expected to pay for the cruise or not.

If they're basically asking you to pay for their holiday of choice so you can join them - I'd say that's more than enough spent. But it's up to you, and what you can afford. (NB you can also decline the invite)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.