!Petals! asked in TravelCruise Travel · 9 months ago

Carnival cruise question, does carnival cruise have a stand by list where you are notified last minute about unbooked cabins and can cruise?

cheap? Please give details.

Favorite Answer

The days of showing up at the port on the day of a cruise to score unbooked cabins are over. "Last minute" in cruise-speak is within 90 days of the cruise. I ve found the best place to find them is vacationstogo.com. They are a consolidator so you will see all cruise lines there. I ve never booked through them as I tend to book far in advance, but I know people who have used them and had no problems.

• AJ

But VacationsToGo is more than a consolidator. They are also a travel agency.

Call Carnival and ask at 800 764 7419

There are consolidators sites that sell the unsold cabins on a cruise at a discounted price. Try cheapcruises.com or vacationstogo.com.

Maybe Carnival's website would have that info. Have you looked there?

I'd also try googling 'carnival cruise standby list'. Note that 'last minute' for a cruise means at least 3 days ahead of departure, and very probably more.