Whitli asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

If your trying to work out and lose weight is a smart watch worth buying for that?

Visit this website for help https://lwsengme.com/

• M.P.
    1 year ago

No. Just eat less and exercise more.

• 1 year ago

If it tracks your calories and you're trying to keep track of how much you burn then yeah. I've thought about buying one of those but i do hiit and regular cardio so i go by that and watch my portions and it seems to work really well. You could always try that if you don't wanna buy the watch.

1 year ago

I think not. A smart watch ... an exercise bike ..... even a gym membership ... are all crutches. What you need is the determination between your ears to get fit. You literally do not need any crutches to accomplish that mission. The crutches can make it easier but never forget you do not need them.

• 1 year ago

I suppose that it might help some kinds of personalities but personally I think that it would be more distracting and annoying than useful. The way to lose weight is to eat less. Exercise is good for you for a number of reasons so you should do it as well but really losing fat is mostly about what you eat. You can get information from the internet on nutrition but eating less is mostly about you making better choices and exercising discipline. Maybe a smart phone will help some people with that but it might have the opposite effect too (i.e. relying on technology to take care of your health isn't the best plan IMHO).

1 year ago

If you like spending a lot of money for some cheap looking peice of plastic on your wrist.