Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 6 months ago

Is my girlfriend using me sexually or is she just in love?

She has always been fond of me but sometimes I feel like she wants to have sex with me because she feels sad or lonely. In those times she cries and refuses to let me go shower afterwards and begs me to stay close to her. Sometimes she would cry on my chest and rub her face on it. She always wants to kiss me and we do it about 3 times a week. For me it's a lot, for her I dont know, she was virgin before me but she often wants to do it, as if it was a way to feel happier and make up for her sadness. Any ideas why I feel used by her wanting me and kissing me all the time? Does she really want me or she uses me to cover her feelings?

Favorite Answer

3x a week is not a lot. It's a good amount but personally id like more, as a woman. Also, as a woman, I don't use men for sex. I can't get to the sex point usually unless I am emotionally involved.. then I can't get enough. She needs comfort it sounds like. If she's not being horrible to you and wants comfort, I think that's perfectly reasonable of her to ask of her partner. If you don't want to comfort her, I'm sure there are men out there who would love to have a woman who wants sex everyday and feel comfort.

nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with your boyfriend for a sense of closeness because she feels sad and lonely. 3 times a week is not excessive at all so... idk what the deal is?

Why does your girlfriend have to go and shower after sex? this is the weirdest thing i have ever heard.

And why do you have to jump up and get a shower after sex? that's weirder thanFuck.

I would have stopped having sex with you a long time ago. I don't need after sex OCD man

She sounds quite needy and promiscuous. Likely from guilt due to infidelity.