Democrats refuse to deport illegals who are in this country. Why is that? Why do they defend people who refuse to respect our borders?

If u do not support actually taking action against people who refuse to respect our borders then how can you say that you're not an open borders advocate? You effectively are if you won't support policy that deports illegals.

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Too many have grossly oversimplified the issue w/ illegal means law breaker that must be deported. My first point would be: Why should someone else respect our borders when we don't respect our borders & haven't since the early 60's.. As someone pointed out until Trump & his over the top policies, nobody since Reagan has done more to fix this issue than Obama, but the Republicans refused to cooperate with what he wanted to do.

Someone else said that all these illegals are potential Democrat voters & they are correct, although if Republicans would just show a little more kindness & understanding, I think that would change dramatically..

The Republicans have used, victimized & exploited illegals for a long time..There was a time, it sort of passed back when Bush was in power, that the USA could have gone after employers who employed illegals & for the most part exploited them. But, no we can't mess the money.. Hell even Trump & his operations employed illegals until it became an embarrassment..Are there any consequences for employers?? I don't think so..Meanwhile the consequences for those who have worked loyally for years, built families in the USA, had kids born into US citizenry & put money into government coffers for which they'll never benefit are quite severe..

We need to deport those illegals who brazenly violate our civil laws & those who they or their family are not contributing,, We can't deport those who without, our food production & some construction trades & basic services would collapse.

I'm not a Dem, I think sanctuary cities is not a good idea but I understand why some governments think that it is.

We have had undocumented & illegal immigration into this country continually since before it was even an official nation..What makes you think that solving immigration issues is as simple as open borders or deport? Yes or No?

• 3 months ago

Yes! Don't deport them. Lock 'em up! Rip small children from the arms of their mothers and lock them up in cages without enough food or sanitary facilities. I mean, what's wrong with that? All these dumb liberals are just acting against our country's best interest, which is to deter immigrants with cruelty, abuse, and crimes against innocent children. Dumb libtards!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I like playing Minecraft

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It reminds me of people who hid Jews in the Third Reich when they knew perfectly well that it was illegal to be a Jew. The Jews had a legal responsibility to turn themselves over for extermination but they hid like rats under floor boards and in attics trying to live anyway, in total defiance of the Law. And those German citizens of the Third Reich who helped them hide KNEW that they were breaking the Law. The Law is supreme and beyond all question. How DARE they!

Source(s): Circular Thinking: "The law is the law".
    • alexis
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

The Jews were legal citizens of their countries. It is completely different.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

THE DEMOCRATS DESPERATELY NEED THE VOTES OF THOSE ILLEGALS

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Yes, illegal aliens do vote for Democrats.

• 3 months ago

THOSE AREN'T ILLEGALS !!! those are POTENTIAL VOTERS !!!!

TRUMP 2020 !!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Do forget about Obama, the deporter-in-chief. He sent away more people than Trump did.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

How do you know that 'many' of the children have been sold or abducted? has this been proved by blood tests, for instance? in the unlikely event of it being true. what is the government doing to reunite these children with their parents?

• 3 months ago

They are buying ILLEGAL VOTES... Its easy to know that..

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Democrats have and will Deport more illegals than Trump because its the law.

Source(s): Black Democrat
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

It’s all about the votes. They don’t care about those immigrants; it’s all about the voting booth.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

They do vote. TheBellJar is quite naïve.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.