Eric asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 3 months ago

What are some reasons why the tallest, most dominant, attractive, and genetically superior male in an age group is unmarried at age 30?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best Answer

Could be he never proposed to anyone

He has a horrid personality

He's penniless

He's a religious nut job

He's a misogynist

He treats his mother horribly

He's uneducated

He pretends he knows about "genetics"

He can't speak his native language properly

He has tons of debt that no one would want to take on

He's fathered several children out of wedlock and takes no responsibility for any of them

He hates animals

He expects his female partners to do everything for him like they're his mother

He has no other friends

He lives in some dark basement suite and does nothing but play video games

He's gay and gay marriage is not legal in his state

Those are some reasons.

• 2 months ago

Maybe hes just not interested in marriage.

• 3 months ago

Maybe expects his future wife to be the same...

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

This would be someone who probably lacked nothing in his formative years and likely wanted to live them to the fullest as a single man. Doesn't mean he'll never marry. Just that he's been able to have more fun than most and never needed the second income marriage usually entails.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

You haven't given a reason why a woman would want to marry him. I don't know many women who have -- as their top three things -- tall, dominant, attractive or genetically superior.

What women do look for: does he treat me well? Do we agree on whether to have children? Does he make a decent living? Is he kind? Is he interesting? Does he take an interest in me? Do we like to do the same things?

When I ask women to name the top three things they're looking for, many say "Easy-going" "kind" "Interesting" or "active." The number one thing that women often say is "funny" -- they're looking for a man with a good sense of humor. I've never had a woman say "Tall" "dominant" or "Genetically superior."

• Foofa
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Funny how you appear to be able to read minds, Eric.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He hasn't met his match yet ;-)

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Well I can't answer for all of us that match that description, but in my case it's because I'm smart enough to know there is no benefit for a man in getting married. All it does is tie us down as a resource for the wife to.exploit.

• GB
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

He doesn't have to marry to be with his true-love, because it's himself.

• edward
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Because we call them fuckboys. Good for sex, a good time, a little fun but not good for the long term.

• 3 months ago

Because he believes he is superior and probably has standards higher than his own value. Also because most young men and women have been influenced for years to view marriage as archaic and outdated.

• 3 months ago

Probably the most glaring reason is that this man is self-obsessed and thinks he's better than everyone else. That attitude is usually seen for what it is: narcissism.

• Homer Bufflekill
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

I was going to say "Because he's a DB." but you found better words to say the same thing.good job

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.