How do I back-up contacts & SMS from my 9 year-old Sony Xperia (Android 4.1) to my new Palm Palm (Android 8.1) - please see details below..?

My old Sony Xperia Minipro will NOT install any backup apps (says it needs 20-25MB which it doesn t have) and it does not have the Google App on it. How do I get my contacts & SMS backed up and over to my new Palm Palm? Can anyone give me a foolproof way to do this please? I ve just spent the best part of... show more My old Sony Xperia Minipro will NOT install any backup apps (says it needs 20-25MB which it doesn t have) and it does not have the Google App on it. How do I get my contacts & SMS backed up and over to my new Palm Palm? Can anyone give me a foolproof way to do this please? I ve just spent the best part of four hours getting nowhere with them both. Thank you.
1 answer 1