Is it too late to receive financial aid?

Hello. I am enrolling into an "online" university as an transfer student. All my classes are registered and I start tomorrow. However, we are still working on getting FAFSA information (income information wise) and that will take a little while. However, the payment deadline is August 25th, 2019 and we will probably have the financial aid completed and the aid disbursed LATER than the 25th. I am just wondering that of that "late fee" will be covered, if my aid gets disbursed LATE because this was the case when I was in Community College and they send me an refund check. Thanks.

• di

You might have to pony up some cash to start school - until your verification process is completed, you have NO financial aid. You have the option of submitting SIGNED 2017 federal income tax forms instead of the IRS Tax Transcript - you might try that and get your paperwork done!