Best Answer

It depends on the type of phone.

• David
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Indefinitely but it won't keep working.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I have iphone 6S+ and I'm going on 4 years. Battery life is still surprisingly good. One big thing with iphone is even if I sell it now, I get alot of money for it, other phones depreciate to almost $0.

• 3 months ago

I have a Motorola Milestone a-853 that is about 10 years old. I keep updating it with Cyanogen versions.

In addition, I have a Motorola 3310 that is about 18 years old that still works well (and has the original battery)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

There is no known limit for the electronics if luck and care work out well.

The end will come when its "G" number is no longer supported.

• 3 months ago

My s5 has lasted 5 years now. I can't really upgrade. The most annoying thing ever with new phones is not being able to take the battery out. I need my phone to always be on for work and can't be arsed with pocket chargers.

• liam3 months agoReport

The pocket charger is just being used as a bicycle light charger lol. Was sick of people stealing my lights so welded them onto my bicycle hah.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It depends on who uses it .

On average around 3 or 4 years. Depends on how a person uses it and how well they take care or it

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Indefinitely assuming replacement batteries are available.

• 3 months ago

It depends on the type of phone. Many android brands are generally more durable than IPhones in terms of lifespan. IPhone's can last you up to 6 years if you don't mind lagging and short battery life, otherwise it's recommended that you upgrade to the newest IPhone every 2 years or so. Hope that helps :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.