I have self harm thoughts at work is that normal?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 👻
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Sounds like intrusive thoughts, and those come with anxiety. Work is bound to be a place you’ll feel more anxious, cause it’s not relaxing, or fun.

• 3 months ago

No. And you should take them seriously. Id see a mental health doctor as soon as possible before you act on your thoughts.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Kinda. I hate my job and whenever I’m there I fantasize about jumping onto the freeway.

• 3 months ago

It is normal if you work in a call center, because those are generally awful places to work at. Anywhere else, no, it's not normal. You might consider speaking with your doctor if you continue to have those thoughts. It's not healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

You self harm yourself by working for a boss 🤓

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

What is the point of self harming? I mean, if you're already feeling low and miserable won't the pain make it worse?

I've always thought if you're going to harm ANYONE it should be the person(s) responsible for making you miserable!

• 3 months ago

Depends on where you work!

• Stan
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Not my field (bag) I'd be a fool to comment but, I hope you deal with it L e l a.;-) I love happy endings, don't you Stanley? I sure do. ;-) And thanks for the BA's.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No. That is not normal so there must be something that is harming, making you uncomfortable or something someone is saying or doing. Talk to a doctor and someone you trust about how you are feeling to get the proper care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.