Are replica watches worth buying?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have not enough money , it is a good idea to buy a replica watches.

The question is:which is the best choice ?

I do think most of the people actually don’t care about what you wear; original or replica.

do you care?dube

i don’t care.

But the most important question is if you can get the original replica, not the replica of replica. If you buy the copy of a replica, then it is not worth buying.

Meaning if you buy the HQ copy from a shop who sells only class one replica, then, it is just fine.

GOOD LUCK!dube

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

Ummm it really depends. If you can afford a genuine watch - go for it!! Honestly, genuine watches are amazing, especially if you take proper care of them. They will last you ages. Replicas...Can be on the pricey side, and while they might look like an original, they will never serve you as well.

• 6 months ago

Yes there are some of PAC that's all has made very sadfull

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

only if your *** wants to.................................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You are not fooling anyone into thinking a fake or knockoff is the real thing. One give away is that people know you could never afford a Rolex anyway.

• 6 months ago

A watch is a watch at the end of the day, so, yeah why not

• I don’t think any fake watch is worth buy tbh

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

How sad are you😂😂 end your life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• 6 months ago

I wouldn’t buy it. I buy the watches I buy because they’re scratch resistant and they last a very long time.

• 6 months ago

If you like watches, you don't mind whether they are copies or not. After all, some watches are expensive and not everyone has the ability to pay for them. It's also a good choice to choose to replica watches.

• 6 months ago

well if all you want is the name on your wrist then yes why not, if your after an invetment then no, tho im sure some sucker would buy it from you thinking its real, not me tho, never been sucered like that no siree

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.