How do I turn in my two weeks?

For the past week, I’ve been struggling to turn in my two weeks resignation for a fast food restaurant. I had prepared the letter and planned on giving it to my employer, as he’s usually there to deliver our checks on Thursdays. That day, however, he was not there. Every other day, he usually isn’t around and only... show more For the past week, I’ve been struggling to turn in my two weeks resignation for a fast food restaurant. I had prepared the letter and planned on giving it to my employer, as he’s usually there to deliver our checks on Thursdays. That day, however, he was not there. Every other day, he usually isn’t around and only stops by for several minutes when he is there. I haven’t gotten around to give it to him because first of all, I don’t know when he’ll be there, and second of all when he is there, it’s unexpected and I don’t have my letter with me. I can contact him through the “crew” app and through his phone number, but I don’t think it’s appropriate to quit through text. It’s really annoying bc I should’ve already quit a week ago. I could hand it to one of my managers, but I’m worried that they won’t know how to hand it to him either/don’t have access to him. I also don’t want my managers to find out first. I would want to inform my employer first before informing anyone else
7 answers 7