My skin is very oily. What should I do?

At first, my face was dry, it has many tiny bumps all over my face especially on the forehead area. At the same time, my skin was sensitive. Whenever I use bar soap (for sensitive skin) to moisturize my face, my skin becomes irritated and itchy, which results to having rashes on my face. I decided to use cetaphil gentle cleanser which is for dry and sensitive skin, and put on aloe vera gel for moisture. The next day morning my face becomes very oily up until now

With your dry skin. I have the same problem. What seems to work well for me is steaming a pot of water with about 4-6 Tbs of coconut oil in it and use a towel to drape it over you head and allow the steam it gently absorb into your skin for about 10 minutes the rinse with cool water to remove excess oil and any sweat that my have occured. Pat dry your face NOT wipe but gentle pats.

It works wonders for me hope it works for you as well.

Take 5000 iu of vitamin A daily for 90 days. Don't get pregnant.

It keeps people healthy.

Just dont use anything to wash your face, use only water with lemon.

Use facewash that will be more helpful.