Rocky asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 year ago

Is MLS better than the NFL?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Everywhere in the world.....except in the usa.

• Major League Soccer is a growing League in North America that continues to grow in popularity, but it does not compare to The National Football League and probably never will. The NFL has been the most popular Sports League in North America for 6 Decades and Counting.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Soccer is the most boring sport in the world.

• 1 year ago

No, more people still prefer the NFL.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

It's all a matter of personal preference. There are some people who prefer golf over both MLS and the NFL.

• 1 year ago

In what way?

If you put the nature of the sports aside and look just at the leagues themselves, the NFL has more history and makes more money than MLS. Their per-game attendance and TV revenue is much higher.

If you look at the quality of players compared to the world, NFL is the top league. MLS is 2nd tier (at best).

MLS is on the rise while the NFL is stagnate or possibly declining.

That said, I'm much rather go to an MLS game than an NFL game, and the one thing that can't be disputed is that MLS is better than MLB. Of course, what isn't?

• Jon
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No, but World Cup is....

it's non-stop action vs 10% action in NFl GAMES....

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No it's not better than the NFL , and the MLS is not one of the 10 best soccer leagues in the world.

• 1 year ago

Of course not. I mean if you went with a top-tier league of soccer you might get soccer fans to agree, but not when you are picking MLS. I think even most soccer fans would agree that the NFL is a higher quality product then MLS.

• Benny
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

It's totally subjective, but in my opinion, yes: much less violence and it doesn't cause brain damage.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.