Are QAnon Followers on-line upset that John F Kennedy Jr. did not reveal he is alive and running in 2020 on the Trump-Kennedy ticket?

Is anyone else following this? John F Kennedy Jr. is alive and will reveal himself on July 4th. This is an ongoing theory that I thought might have truth to it. Kennedy Jr. would come out after a 20 year absense and announcing he is running as VP on the Trump-Kennedy ticket. Referring tot he QAnon Group (you can... show more Is anyone else following this? John F Kennedy Jr. is alive and will reveal himself on July 4th. This is an ongoing theory that I thought might have truth to it. Kennedy Jr. would come out after a 20 year absense and announcing he is running as VP on the Trump-Kennedy ticket.

Referring tot he QAnon Group (you can find on Wikipedia). I met them on 4th of July.