chris asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

How can I lose more fat in my legs and thighs?

I am a male in my 40's. I have lost a Over 60 pounds. I currently weigh 167. No matter how much weight i lose I can't seem to get rid of the fat in my ankles and thighs. I know that you can't spot reduce but is there any thing I can do that could help?

• Julien
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Anything which helps increasing your testosterone levels would help to move the fat away from your thighs (but maybe back to your stomach).

It could be improving your sleep, reducing your stress, increasing your dietary fat intake, having more vitamins, and many other "natural" things which can have a small impact (but nothing spectacular).

It's also possible that your hormonal balance has been perturbed by your previous state of obesity (I guess with 60 more pounds you were probably obese, that's a huge loss): adipocytes create female hormones. Maybe you need to let some time for the balance to naturally get back to normal.

But targeted exercises would be useless. Fat loss doesn't work that way.

At most it could make your legs appear tighter and make an illusion, but it will not burn the fat.

1 year ago

Targeted exercises for toning those areas.

Research "thinner legs" on google for tips and exercises.

• 1 year ago

Try Intermittent Fasing