What’s one of the most disturbing movies you’ve seen?

• Joe

Not counting those disgusting torture porn movies, I'd say Freaks.

• john5 months agoReport

torture porn videos,.....wow have i lived a sheltered online life

i though attack on titan was really creepy, japanese film.

The Notebook because it made me physically depressed for a few days after I watched it, mainly because I'll never experience a relationship like that because guys don't want to know me :(

Bambi and Dumbo.

The Exorcist (1973) is THE scariest movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I know a big part of it was because we watched it when I was too young (10 or under). Even now, I hesitate to watch it again.

If any of you like that type of movie, or want to watch something scary beyond imagination, go watch The Exorcist (1973).

Every other single movie I have ever watched since has literally been a joke in comparison. Feel free to suggest any movies you feel might be scarier than The Exorcist (1973).

The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence

• Kyle

The Experiment. (2010) remake of Das Experiment, about the infamous Stanford Prison Experiment.

I saw both, but i liked The Experiment better. because it only focuses on the people inside the jail, not back and forth of the participants and the administrators the entire time. that was distracting to me i think.

really hits on some points of power and abuse.

Saw is so sick. I think the producer and the film director must have been sick.

• A Clockwork Orange

• Yoi and Double Yoi

After seeing that movie, I've never heard Singing in the Rain in quite the same way again. Or the William Tell Overture, for that matter.

• patty

the blair witch project. not scary just stupid