Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

Why does my mom do this?

Everytime i make a post on facebook i end up getting a text message from her about that post. Why do you think she does that? To be honest it kind of annoys me like. She did it when I lived at home now she still does it when I moved out. I dont do that to her...

Oh, grow up and get a clue or two. She does it because he feels compelled to share her opinion with you but doesn't want to post it for the world to see. Here are your options:

1. Stop posting on facebook

2. Unfriend your mom so she doesn't see your posts.

just dont post on facebook if you dont want those texts, i would just be thankful you still have your rnorn around, wish i did

I suggest you change your settings in facebook so that she can't see most of your posts. You can include her in some of your posts, but keep most of them for your other friends. That way, she wont be entirely excluded, but wont see most of what you do there.

Waaaa. What a terrible problem you have......