Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Christians why won’t God heal me and why does he hate me?

I rarely get enthusiastic about anything and my relatives are convinced that my anger will cause me to have a heart attack before the age of 30. Maybe I wouldn’t be such a ***** if people wouldn’t get on my last nerves. I didn’t ask to be brought into this world but I’m afraid to die. I wish I could earn Gods love but maybe I will find something else to do. Hyper Calvinism is the way to heaven and God hates certain people. I just wanted to be loved and to be happy but I guess Jesus hates me. Why did he not allow my mom to abort me?

Favorite Answer

In answering your prayers, the Eternal God may not heal you, if you have another mission. Calvinism has a great many flaws, and Eternal Election is at the top.

• Yoda

Change.

You need new stuff to happen in your life.

You're stuck like a car in mudd. Leave yourself behind and experience new things on purpose.

Do your fair share in the relationship . Obey all of Jesus' sayings .

ASK HIM FOR GUTS AND GUIDANCE...GOD DOES NOT HATE ANY OF US...

God doesn't hate you at all! God is all love. Why are you blaming God?. It is a big plus that you already know about your anger problem, just start with that, try to be more patience, ask God for help if you really want to fix it because it could not be easy to do it by yourself. You didn't die from your heart attack, thanks God so be happy! you are alive. God bless you

• Rayal

Jesus Hates me this I know, cuz my mommie loved me so!!