Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

how do i get my parents to trust me?

i feel like my parents don't trust me at all. they pretty much never believe anything i say, and always accuse me of lying and hiding things. they also lecture me about everything and they're really overprotective of me. i'm not allowed to go to parties unless one of my parents follows me.

my parents also worry about me a lot. my mom always thinks that i do or say bad things in public, which is not true because all the adults, teachers, church workers, etc. like me and say that im a good kid.

but they never do this to my sister. they trust her a lot, and they say she can move out once she graduates high school, but they expect (read: will force) me to live with them forever.

and yes, my parents are asian. and btw im 15, i'll be 16 soon.

Best Answer

You don't need their trust. When you hit 18 you may do as you wish. They can't 'force' you to do anything once you are an adult.

you rnight need god's help for that one

• ian5 months agoReport

@Pearl I like that one very subtle using an r and an n for an m.... rn lol

I think it's still because of your age because it a weird age you may make wrong decisions and they are afraid of that

Well this could be because there has been past issues with things