How do i get my parents to trust me?

i feel like my parents don't trust me at all. they pretty much never believe anything i say, and always accuse me of lying and hiding things. they also lecture me about everything and they're really overprotective of me. i'm not allowed to go to parties unless one of my parents follows me. my parents... show more i feel like my parents don't trust me at all. they pretty much never believe anything i say, and always accuse me of lying and hiding things. they also lecture me about everything and they're really overprotective of me. i'm not allowed to go to parties unless one of my parents follows me.

my parents also worry about me a lot. my mom always thinks that i do or say bad things in public, which is not true because all the adults, teachers, church workers, etc. like me and say that im a good kid.

but they never do this to my sister. they trust her a lot, and they say she can move out once she graduates high school, but they expect (read: will force) me to live with them forever.

and yes, my parents are asian. and btw im 15, i'll be 16 soon.