is trump the most divisive president america ever had?

119 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

Of course he is.

• David
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Trump is trying to fix the illegal immigration crime wave, which was caused by Liberals in both parties. Why don't you support that?

• 5 months ago

Yes he is but he’s cute. We must all admit that. Sexy honk

• Rihanna5 months agoReport

Nah I’m attracted to you Eric Swalwell. If you run for President in the future I promise to vote for you ❤️ I just wish you went all the way. I bet you would have won 😕

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Putin sure can pick a president, can't he?

• Lolly
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

"I'm blocking everything or I will call "partisanship" (McConnell) OK then I'll take Russia's compounds in Maryland away, expel diplomats and install sanctions (Obama) tell them lies they will repeat (Republicans) OK I will repeat stupid lies (David).

• 5 months ago

Apparently not. To be the most divisive president he would actually have to be a president. So I guess he’s not a contender

• Alex
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Donald Trump is the president of the United States since January 20, 2017, and will continue to be so until his term(s) expire, or he dies, resigns, or gets impeached.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Absolutely. And history will prove me right.

• Spider-Man
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

He is a patriot unlike last 5-7 presidents JFK was last one.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Yes. America has not had this divisive a president before. Trump is like Hitler, leading the vapid troglodites.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

democrats support Hitler

• 5 months ago

WELL HE DOES HAVE THE LEFT VERY UPSET AND WORRIED

• Joel5 months agoReport

Like Dictator Trump and his FAKE family

• Nick
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Of recent memory? Yes. Don’t forget though we had a Civil War. So I wouldn’t say of all time.

• a5 months agoReport

But it had also paved the way to freedom of black people. Don’t forget, rich white people (just like Donald Trump!) were the ones who started the civil war in order to keep slavery. But you’re right, he is a divisive president

• With the exception of Lincoln. TRUE! It seems to be one of Trump's superpowers. He makes the left move rhetorically to the left and reveal their true selves. Honesty is often divisive. The other superpower? Trump is the most underestimated man in history. His enemies are completely unable to conceive of Trump being a capable man. Every success is completely ignored.

Example? He calls out the gang of 4. They fight back, Trump calls them out again. Democrats defend the gang of 4. Republicans win.

Example #2? In his SOTU address Trump announces the lowest black unemployment in history, and Democrats sit on their hands. Republicans win.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Abraham Lincoln wins that award pretty easily. Only election in our history to start a civil war.

• Luke
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Abraham Lincoln did not start a civil war. That was Jefferson Davis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.