is trump the most divisive president america ever had?

Best Answer

Of course he is.

• David

Trump is trying to fix the illegal immigration crime wave, which was caused by Liberals in both parties. Why don't you support that?

Yes he is but he’s cute. We must all admit that. Sexy honk

• Rihanna5 months agoReport

Nah I’m attracted to you Eric Swalwell. If you run for President in the future I promise to vote for you ❤️ I just wish you went all the way. I bet you would have won 😕

• Lolly

Putin sure can pick a president, can't he?

• Lolly

"I'm blocking everything or I will call "partisanship" (McConnell) OK then I'll take Russia's compounds in Maryland away, expel diplomats and install sanctions (Obama) tell them lies they will repeat (Republicans) OK I will repeat stupid lies (David).

Apparently not. To be the most divisive president he would actually have to be a president. So I guess he’s not a contender

• Alex

Donald Trump is the president of the United States since January 20, 2017, and will continue to be so until his term(s) expire, or he dies, resigns, or gets impeached.

Absolutely. And history will prove me right.

• Spider-Man

He is a patriot unlike last 5-7 presidents JFK was last one.

• Cousin

Yes. America has not had this divisive a president before. Trump is like Hitler, leading the vapid troglodites.

• Mike

democrats support Hitler

WELL HE DOES HAVE THE LEFT VERY UPSET AND WORRIED

• Joel5 months agoReport

Like Dictator Trump and his FAKE family

• Nick

Of recent memory? Yes. Don’t forget though we had a Civil War. So I wouldn’t say of all time.

• a5 months agoReport

But it had also paved the way to freedom of black people. Don’t forget, rich white people (just like Donald Trump!) were the ones who started the civil war in order to keep slavery. But you’re right, he is a divisive president

• With the exception of Lincoln. TRUE! It seems to be one of Trump's superpowers. He makes the left move rhetorically to the left and reveal their true selves. Honesty is often divisive. The other superpower? Trump is the most underestimated man in history. His enemies are completely unable to conceive of Trump being a capable man. Every success is completely ignored.

Example? He calls out the gang of 4. They fight back, Trump calls them out again. Democrats defend the gang of 4. Republicans win.

Example #2? In his SOTU address Trump announces the lowest black unemployment in history, and Democrats sit on their hands. Republicans win.

Abraham Lincoln wins that award pretty easily. Only election in our history to start a civil war.

• Luke

Abraham Lincoln did not start a civil war. That was Jefferson Davis.