Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Why do people visit Quebec? Are they crazy?

Don't visit Quebec, I beg you!

Montreal is now 100 percent black, and Quebec City is 50 percent black and rising! The countryside is like going on a cotton picking plantation! As brought to you by Justine "Peoplekind" Castro.

There is nothing remotely French or European about this province. That part of it died months ago!

Save your money and go visit a white country with culture like Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Engerland, etc.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

..... ...............

• 5 months ago

I live about 5 hours away from the B.C. border and wish I could visit more of Canada more.

• My husband was born in Montreal and he's white, as am I but I was born in Ontario.

I went there with him on a business trip, I got to see where he lived when he was younger.

I didn't see it as you do. I thought it was a nice place to visit but that was several years ago.

They do speak French, out side of the tourist areas.

My husband knows a bit of French but doesn't fluently speak it.

The only thing that may be close to Europe in Quebec is Old Montreal.

I've been to Europe twice. I liked France and Italy but there's no place like home.

• 5 months ago

Lol, what a total loon you are.

• Chris5 months agoReport

You disparage loons! Like the Queen of Canada, they are even on some of our money. (I didn't mean for that to come out quite as it seems, but it might be amusing.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Canada-Bashing-Anonymous-Yahoo-Troll is back yet again attempting to spread its made-up and completely false racist absurdities.

• 5 months ago

It seems like some people should actually visit Quebec.

• 5 months ago

No, but we could make a case that you are

• 5 months ago

People are people, whatever their color of skin. I like people and thus can happily travel anywhere. You clearly don't.

• sam
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

total BS. Montreal is more multicultural, Quebec city is mostly French and white but their downtown accomodates english visitors. In rural Quebec, french is spoken and english maybe difficult.

• sam
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Chris..so? Yes, there is a strong connection with France, Belgium and International francophonie, including many african french speaking countries.
      Try English only 50 miles east of Quebec city. The question is very ignorant

• 5 months ago

so I am guessing you live in Quebec and are not a fan of the tourists? Quebec city is gorgeous...and yeah, if I lived there I'd be sick of tourists too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.