Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

Should I send my son to the United Kingdom to live?

We live in the USA. My son just got back from a study abroad program in the UK. He was there for almost 2 months and he told me that when he was there, he got a girl pregnant and that girl is planning on keeping the child. The best thing to do is probably to kick him out and encourage him to move to the UK to be with his child.

Your son didn't learn anything, so just kick him out!

He is going to need to become a citizen of the UK if he wants to live there. Because if he doesn't become a citizen, then he might get kicked out of the UK. I think if one of his parents were born there, or both, or that whore he had sex with agrees to marry him are the only options he has to be able to get UK citizenship.

I think his kid probably can get dual citizenship, or become an American citizen because your son was born in the USA correct???

So he might still be able to see his kid, and that's if the whore agrees to do something that I said above.

I thought about getting my dual citizenship. My father was born in Europe, but I was not born there, and I don't live there either. I can't speak one of my dad's languages, so I think that's a problem, for me. I can speak most of my mother's languages except, for one, and it just, so happens to be one of the languages that my father speaks. My father speaks 2 different languages. English is one of them, and I was never able to learn the other language that he speaks.

i would but just so he can be with his child

• i + i

You can kick him out if you are so inclined

(and he is of the right age), but there's no

way you can "send" him to the UK.

• Mark

UH - HUH. SURE. No real parent would say "kick him out of the house", so I think you're making this all up and are probably a BORED teenage boy yourself.

No they don’t need anymore unwanted immigrants

you can't force him to stay in the UK.